Arzel Zoning has been manufacturing and distributing the highest quality HVAC zoning equipment from our factory and Corporate Office in Cleveland, Ohio for over 35 years. Our products offer superior quality and reliability, ease of installation and the industries ONLY lifetime warranty.
The company grew to the size it is today by using a simple philosophy:
“Offer a long-lasting product at a fair price, that will improve comfort in a customer’s home or business.”
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for all aspects of order preparation, shipping, receiving, and material handling / expediting functions. The Warehouse Associate will package orders to be shipped correctly to contractors, distributors, or vendors. The Warehouse Associate can/will also be responsible for inspecting incoming product to make certain that it conforms to Arzel® Quality Standards.
As priorities change the Warehouse Associate will move from task to task and are expected to be versatile and adaptable. The Warehouse Associate will be reporting to the Production Supervisor and will need to work closely with the Quality Manager.
· Order preparation for shipments leaving to contractors, distributors, or vendors. Order preparation includes material handling / expediting, picking, staging, boxing, palletizing, and wrapping.
· Final inspection of all outgoing palletized products.
· Coordinate orders with Production Supervisor and/or Quality department.
· Coordinate with Production Supervisor to maintain a supply of Materials Including: Shipping cartons, packing materials, goods required for fulfilling vendor orders.
Incoming Inspection / Receiving
· Primary receiver for all incoming LTL shipments. Assist when required for small package receiving. All goods are to be received following Arzel® Receiving Standards.
Material Handling / Expediting
· Placing and/or arranging goods on the warehouse shelf. Kitting goods / material for subcontractors, and/or production floor.
· Assembly work.
· Landscaping / snow removal. Maintain clean work area.
· Follow safety work rules for all activities.
· Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor and/or Quality department.
Ability to lift between 10 and 55 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Cleveland, OH 44128 (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click here to email your resume or send it to email@example.com