Reporting to the VP of Technical Sales, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing strategy, from development of different elements, to their execution. This will include anything from assisting with planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs such as email, social media, content marketing, and event to maintaining the Arzel website and managing inquiries generated by visitors to the website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create product, event, training email marketing campaigns and weekly newsletter in Hubspot, including scheduling and A/B testing
- Develop and schedule content for social media marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Create and manage Google and social media advertising campaigns
- Write and manage SEO for Arzel websites
- Write blog posts and press releases across various marketing channels ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Update the Arzel websites and to improve functionality and design of website
- Manage and respond to customer enquiries generated from Arzel websites in a timely manner via: calls, email, social media
- Conduct research and analyze customer behavior in Google Analytics (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences) and reporting of KPI’s
- Assist with coordinating promotion and logistics for conferences, exhibitions, tradeshows, distributor meetings
- Manage registrations and coordinate with vendors for in-house, regional, or virtual Comfort College courses
- Data entry of sales leads from the Arzel website, trade shows, Comfort College, and other lead generating activities into HubSpot as required
- Conduct research and analyze the competitive landscape as well as market trends to identify areas of opportunity for future Marketing efforts
- Act as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers,
freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Provide support for Government lobbying efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and good copy-writing
skills, preferably in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Web maintenance / e-marketing experience, with a good working knowledge of social
media marketing tools, Google rankings and SEO is desirable.
- Able to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team with good time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of marketing principles.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Apple / Mac graphics design and MS office suite is required.
- Experienced with basic WordPress coding
- Hubspot experience a plus
- Willing to travel occasionally in support of promotional activity.